Our Revolution Howard County – Gorman Road Overpass Sign Waving
October 28 @ 3:30 pm - 5:30 pm EDT
Yes, we’re at it again! It’s happening at Gorman Road where it goes over I-95… It started September 2, 2022, and we will continue for nine more Fridays (3:30-5:30pm) – with the collective messages of “DEFEND DEMOCRACY” “DEFEND ROE” “VOTE BLUE!”
And who, exactly, are “we”? Try Our Revolution Howard County, Indivisible Howard County, the Columbia Democratic Club, the Sunrise Movement of Howard County, leaders from the county’s Democratic Central Committee, and others. Another fine cooperative effort!
Our action went well during those crucial rush-hours, with lots of honking from cars and trucks in response. We estimated that we easily reach 27,000+ voter/drivers in those two hours with our important banner-messages.
Come join us – even if it’s for a short time – and do spread the word – CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP!
- Fri, Sep 9, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Sep 16, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Sep 23, 3:30pm–6:00pm EDT
- Fri, Sep 30, 4:00pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Oct 7, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Oct 14, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Oct 21, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Oct 28, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
- Fri, Nov 4, 3:30pm–5:30pm EDT
Gorman Overpass over I-95: https://goo.gl/maps/sr7xFo5nxbQff7NC6